What information do we collect?
- When you register on our site or fill out a form
- When booking an appointment, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer servie (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to ourside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally idenrifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those paries agree tp keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.